quarta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2017

this town.

I want to leave this town
stop spinning again and again
and never stop anywhere

I understood that things are not fair
I want to leave the fear of living back
and face life with courage

I want to forget the names i left here,
the doses i took,
and the times that i've gone over and over again

I want to stop being the road
to finally be the train,
keep me warm and forget the cold

I want to forget the neighborhood memory,
forget that old tree
and all the things that i saw here

I want to leave this town
stop feeling lonely in a crowd
can someonehear me?

it's all fear
it's all pain
it's all solitude

and never stops,
just start over
so i don't want to look back

i want start living the way i should
rediscover this city
find new places, new people, new loves

and finally start living.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário